Last Updated March 14, 2019
SQUATS Fitness Private Limited (“we” or “us” or “our”) respects the privacy of our users (“user” or “you”) and Data protection is of a particularly high priority for the management of the SQUATS. The use of the Internet pages of the www.connectfest.in (“Website”) is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if a data subject wants to use our services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no statutory basis for such processing, we generally obtain consent from the data subject.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 Information Technology Rules, 2011 adopted by India’s IT Ministry, India’s Ministry of Communications ‘Press Note’ Technology, with clarifications and Ministry Of Communications And Information Technology (Department Of Information Technology) Notification Dated 11th April 2011 and The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applicable to SQUATS. By means of these data protection declaration, our enterprise would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the Website depends on the content and materials you use, and includes:
Demographic and other personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) that you voluntarily give to us when you purchase tickets on the Website or when choosing to participate in various activities related to the Website, such as your age, gender, address, interests, writing reviews, posting messages in our facebook group, sending feedback, and responding to surveys. If you choose to share data about yourself via your profile, on our facebook group or other interactive areas of the Website, please be advised that all data you disclose in these areas is public and your data will be accessible to anyone who accesses the facebook group. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Website
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Website, such as your native actions that are integral to the Website, including your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Website, as well as other interactions with the Website via server log files.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience.
Specifically, SQUATS may use information collected about you via the Website to:
- To manage your registration at our events. This helps us identify you as a registered attendant, and offers you access to different functionalities, and a better experience.
- To complete business transactions and fulfill orders.
- To process payments. We do not store or capture any debit/credit card information. This information is collected directly by our payment processing partners. Since this information is collected from our site and from you, our customer, we would like to inform you about its collection.
- To update you with order status.
- To provide you with the best quality of customer service via our email and phone lines.
- To provide you with important information about events you have registered for our purchased tickets to, including any updates or event notices.
- To ask you to review your experience and review us as a company.
- To detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraud, or other criminal or potentially prohibited activities.
- Booking of hotels.
- Where permitted by law criminal records of ticket holders can be checked by the government agencies and in case of a negative advise by these government agencies, ticket holders can be blocked from the Festival. The Organiser will never get access to any criminal records nor do profiling.
- Security, safety and health measurements.
- Ticket and payment processing.
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to summons.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally.
- Create and manage your festival ticket details.
- Deliver coupons, newsletters, and promotions, and other information regarding the Website to you.
- Email you regarding your ticket or payment confirmation.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Website.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Website.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Website.
- Notify you of updates to the Website.
-Offer new products, services, website, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Provide information to our Representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- Prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Website.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Website.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
Sale or Transfer
We will not sell or otherwise transfer all Information collected to third-parties without first providing any further notice or compensation to you.
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third Parties, Subsidiaries and Affiliates
We may share your Information with our affiliates, sponsors, licensees, designees, assigns or successors, including third-party vendors such as payment processors, in order to assist us in managing or providing products and services or to assist us with the administration of the Website. By using this Website, you are explicitly consenting to and authorizing such third-parties to have the right to acquire, maintain, store, use and process your Information on the same Terms set forth herein and on their servers. By using this Website you are also consenting that we may share your Information with third-parties, including for:
(i) payment processing and authorization;
(ii) fraud protection;
(iii) products and services customization;
(iv) order fulfillment;
(v) distributing marketing and promotional material;
(vi) Website evaluation;
(vii) data collection, storage, management, and analysis;
(viii) internet-based, targeted and/or online behavioral advertising; and/or
(ix) any other services designed to assist us in maximizing our business potential and profits and for any other legitimate business purpose. We may provide our analysis and certain non-personally identifiable information to potential partners, advertisers or other third-parties.
All 3 of the following third parties are GDPR Compliant:
Cookies and Web Beacons
The data subject may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies through our website by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. If the data subject deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website may be entirely usable.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or delete your information that we have by contacting us using the contact information provided.
Upon your request to delete your information, we will delete your information and information from our active databases. However, some information like Customer Transaction information may be retained in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms and Conditions and/or comply with legal requirements.
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you purchase your tickets on the Website.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Information Technology Act, 2000, Information Technology Rules, 2011 adopted by India’s IT Ministry, India’s Ministry of Communications ‘Press Note’ Technology, with clarifications and Ministry Of Communications And Information Technology (Department Of Information Technology) Notification Dated 11th April 2011 permits our users who are Indian residents and The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) permits our users who are EU residents the right to review or amend the Sensitive Personal Data or Information (SPDI) and give the information provider an option to retract consent at any point of time, in relation to the information that has been so provided.
We allow our users to request and obtain from us, free of charge information about categories of personal information (if any) and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. In case of withdrawal of consent, SQUATS has the option to not provide the goods or services for which the concerned information was sought. If you would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age and have made a transaction on the Website, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Website. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your transaction and a statement that you reside in India. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Website.
You can contact us anytime to-
- Request access to Information SQUATS has about you
- Correct any Information that SQUATS has about you
- Delete information that SQUATS has About you
SQUATS has a "Data Protection Officer" who is responsible for relating to privacy and data protection. The data Protection Officer can be reached at the following address:
SQUATS Fitness Private Limited
411, Platinum Square, Viman Nagar
Pune, Maharashtra IN 41101
If you have any additional questions about SQUATS collection and storage of your data, Please contact us at:
SQUATS Fitness Private limited
411, Platinum Square, Viman Nagar
Pune, Maharashtra IN 411014